About UsPremier Property Services (North East) Ltd
About Premier Property Services
Premier Property Services was established in Bedale in 1997. Our aim was to provide a one stop shop Building and Maintenance service for both the domestic and commercial sectors. We identified the need for a multi skilled workforce to be brought under one roof so we could provide a seamless comprehensive service to our Clients. Since then we have steadily grown the business into a truly multi-skilled service provider.
We are a member of the FMB and are in the process of becoming members of CHAS.
- Property refurbishment and restoration
- Reactive repairs
- Planned maintenance
- Sovereign approved damp proofing and timber treatment
- Subsidence/settlement repairs
- Fire and water damaged reinstatements
- BDMA Approved and accredited water damaged restoration and drying contractor
- Approved asbestos sampling contractor
- Be-spoke joinery from our equipped workshop
We provide these services through skilled and motivated trades men and women who we directly employ.
Trades directly employed by Premier:
- Gas safe heating Engineer
- Ground workers
- Stone mason / Bricklayer
We also employ a wide variety of specialist contractors which we can call on when required.
Health & Safety
Health and Safety is an integral part of everything we do. As well as an up-to-date and certified policy we have a proactive ongoing employee training programme.
All jobs are risk assessed prior to work commencing to ensure safe working practices are maintained.
Some of our clients
- James Cook Hospital
- English Heritage
- Hambleton District Council
- House and Home
- Risedale College
- The Plan Shop Architects
- D&K Developments (Restoration/Refurbishment of domestic and commercial property)
- Nixon Homes
- Holmesterne Foods